Retaining your existing customers, attracting new ones and ensuring all your customers are happy is the key to the success of your business.
Have you lost customers recently or are your sales decreasing? Do you want tailor made training that meets both the needs of your customers and your team? Allow CTS to assist you with your Customer Service Mission!
There is lots of statistical information out there on the cost of losing customers and finding new ones versus retaining the ones you have.
Offering fun and effective customer service training programmes at various levels CTS is your partner to success.
One thing all business development specialists agree upon during this current economy: this is not the time to scrimp on customer service. While businesses need to focus carefully on cutting expenses where they can, for a company to survive, customer service needs to be bolstered, not cut.
Some things to consider are:
- It’s not enough to just be polite or nice. There is a need to interact with your customers and make them feel truly valued and welcome
- Putting you customers first. Handling telephone calls or emails promptly is a must. Your customers need to know that they are “your business”
- Become an active listener. Ensure you really listen and focus on the client ensuring the right body language and responses are used
- Can you be trusted? You need to be consistent and reliable and deliver your promises
- Have a “can do” approach and ensure you portray positive behaviour at all times
If the idea of having a knowledgeable, confident and skilled team delivering excellence is your expectation then you should be working with us.
Here are just some of the benefits of Customer Service Training with CTS?
- Training can be tailor made to meet the needs of your team
- Training delivered at your premises at dates and times to suit you
- Delegates and teams return to the work place motivated to exceed customers' expectations
- Improvements in service will generate customer satisfaction and increases in sales and profits
- Team members feeling valued and having increased confidence in their roles